Closed parking system for the Mazowiecki Szpital Bródnowski (Masovian Brodnowski Hospital).
On November 25th, 2016, Kolejowe Zakłady Łączności, completed the project called “The Closed Parking System for the Mazowiecki Szpital Bródnowsk”. The project included the development of an operational concept of the car parks and mounting parking system components. For this purpose, we created an operational architecture of the system, including a car park operation scheme. Optimal solutions were agreed with the investor.
This enabled us to optimally adjust the system to the requirements and specificity of the car parks in the area of the Mazowiecki Szpital Bródnowski. The assumption was that two car parks would be operated, one for patients’ vehicles and the other for the personnel’s cars. Electromechanical barriers control access to parking spaces and prevent parking of vehicles without involving the security/equipment of the parking system. Emergency vehicles can enter and exit the hospital area from separate lanes. The functioning of the car park is controlled by a master application that works with the entry terminal and supports the fee collection process..
As part of the parking system, Kolejowe Zakłady Łączności installed:
- entry terminal,
- electromechanical barriers,
- devices for communication between car parks,
- induction loops with detectors,
- long range card readers,
- lane separators,
- electrical equipment,
- autonomous barrier controller .
- master application for fee collection coupled with a barcode reader,
- operation and cooperation between devices induction loops => barriers => entry terminal,
- database linked to a fiscal printer,
- database server and other computer devices.